Information on the processing of personal data - art. 13 GDPR 2016/679
Personal data are collected and processed according to the art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to ensure that data processing is carried out in full respect of the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons.
1) PURPOSE OF USING THE DATA
The information collected by you identifies it (name, surname, email address, telephone number, province, message text, etc.) to follow up on your requests, in all their nature and form.
2) PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of data will be done by computer and / or manual, in a lawful and correct manner to ensure confidentiality and security through appropriate logical, organizational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
The provision of data is mandatory for the purposes expressed in point 1, in order to allow the provision of the required services. Without your consent it will not be possible to release the services requested by you.
4) DATA COMMUNICATION
Personal data relating to the processing in question will not be communicated in any way to third parties.
5) DIFFUSION OF DATA
The personal data processed, in any way, will be brought to the knowledge of indeterminate subjects.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data.
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored;
- obtain the rectification or erasure of the data;
- obtain the restriction of the processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment;
- oppose to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- file a claim with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor;
8) THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Ekotec Sistemi S.r.l., Via Strasburgo n.35, 43123 Parma, email@example.com
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The person in charge of data protection officer (DPO) has not been identified because the writer does not process data concerning natural persons falling within the definition of art. 37 European GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
10) DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data collected are kept only for the time necessary to allow the requested services to be provided.